Information we collect
- We collect information about you when you submit an enquiry using our Enquiry form and we use this information to deal with your enquiry.
- We also collect information about you when you make a booking request. In our booking form we ask if you would be happy to receive newsletters by email from us. If you have consented to this, we will use the email address you have entered in the booking form to send you our newsletters via a mailing service (Mail Chimp). You may unsubscribe at any time by contacting us. Subject to this, we only use the information entered in our booking form to deal with your booking request.
- The data you enter in our Customer Feedback form is used to display comments on our website. Any data you enter in the Name and Email fields is not displayed on the live website.
When you visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically such as:
1. Your IP address
2. How you found our website
3. The number of times you visited our website
4. The pages that you visit
Data collected automatically when you access our website is used to help us improve our website and ensure that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
We will not share or sell your personal data to third parties for marketing or advertising purposes without your consent.
We will retain the information that you provide to us for as long as it is needed and for the purposes for which it was originally intended. Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure data. In some cases, we will need to retain your details to meet legal requirements. When we do not require your information any more, it will be disposed of securely.
Links to other websites